View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Well, these huge holes in my side do sorta look like an ol' hound dog lit into me. He was so busy telling the dog outside the fence how he felt about him, that when I bumped into him, he BIT me! He must not have realized that we were on the same side of the fence, and I had been barking at that dog for a long time myself. I know his scent well, and he is no danger to us inside the fence. He'll pass on after a while and we can get back to sharing fleas amongst ourselves. But for now, I need to finish licking my wounds and get a little energy back, so I can to answer the question the big dog asked me.

P.S. I really didn't realize that George's question in #29 was expecting a response. I viewed it as a presentation of a view posed in question form. I will answer the question, George.

P.S.S. As I went back to review, I did notice that Steven got a bite in as well. Sigh!
Hi Brother Tim

I never intended anything I said to you to be taken as a "bite" there are things that I certainly will disagree with you with like the timing of the translation of the saints, but I still count you as a Brother, I also have a healthy respect for your longsuffering toward those who follow the greek, theology and all things intellectual.
Truth is a Brother told me a while back not to let people like solabiblia, greektim get to me, I have seen so many heartfelt posts from many genuine people on this forum, genuine Bible believers of no estate nor of any higher IQ or standing intellectually, just ordinary God Fearing Christians and by their fruits we do know them. As for the insincere ones, the many many more before them who have pushed the same tired old agenda and arguments (search button on the forum should be a requirement to join) The outcome is always fruitless, because they come not to discuss, but to PUSH and to PULL at those who are of a lesser intellect, or those who may not have a "grasp" of the scriptures. Memorizing 50 chapters of scripture does not make anyone a better believer if they have no idea how to rightly divide the 50 chapters they have memorized, its like memorizing a car manual, yet you don't own that car, fruitless.
I will stick with scripture and end with

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.