View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:55 PM

Greektim

I personally do not know where Sam Gipp got his degree. Until I came to this forum, I had not even heard of Sam Gipp that I remember. I have heard of Peter Ruckman, but I know very little of him as well.

To me, it doesn't matter where a person got their education. Some of the dumbest people I have ever known have titles from big universities, and some of the wisest people I have known have very little formal education. Look at the worldwide financial mess that is happening right now. Who do you think is running all these corporations into the ground, the highly educated elite, or the simple common man?

I think you know the answer. Just because you have a degree does not mean you are intelligent.

You said in one post that you would appreciate helpful advice to your ministry. I have some advice. Do not be a respecter of persons.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

God doesn't care where Sam Gipp got his degree, only that he fears God and works righteousness.

1 Cor 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.

It is not folks with titles you should be worried about Greektim, it is simple believers. For it is these that God has chosen to confound the wise.

Last edited by Winman; 05-07-2009 at 04:16 PM.