View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Doxa

Default Thank you Josh Jeff Lawn

That is awesome! Thanks ever so kindly for telling me what it is like in Oregon. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Ever more, as I look around, I think a lot of people are confused about their Bibles. I valued Ruckman's teaching on the YouTube that I watched the other day, it all concluded in an amazing conclusion and exhortation to teach or preach with a Bible that you trust! If you don't trust it, you better not be teaching it. I was delighted to realize so much truth about the falling away and the confusion that so many people have or had because all these translations brought much confusion and distrust. But what I really came to see is not "which translation", that was my question, but the question really is, "why the change?" This brought me to the reality, and how God gave us the KJV and we can trust it. I stand amazed at what God is showing me, daily.

I am so happy that you are helping these new converts on the right path. I hope they do not spend years of questing after bibles and trying to figure things out. So much energy spent, and not much accomplished.

Also, Oregon sounds beautiful, and I am sure you are making a big difference there. PTL.