View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
I am determined not to engage in any more discussions with this man; it would be a waste of my time and an exercise in futility. If he continues with his destructive comments I will “comment” on them but will not engage him in conversation. Like I have said on several occasions before this: “I discovered long ago that there is NO PROFIT in dealing with a SOPHIST”!
I agree, I shall stick to communication and edification with the "few" on this forum that I genuinely count as Brothers. While I am content in the fact I don't know a whole lot about scripture nor all the history and manuscript evidence, I do know a sincere Bible Believer when I see one, or in this case should I say "read" one and I shall continue to "bark" at any passers by who might be thinking of desecrating my masters house and his Holy word.

1 Timothy 6:3-6 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain.