View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gophgetter View Post
Greetings Group,

My apologies to those who are offended by my use of the word "family". It won't happen again. The only reason that I did use the word "family" is because I thought that since this was a group of born-again believers and since I myself have been born of God's Spirit, that I could call you'll that. It is my belief that if you have been born again of the Spirit of God and I have been born of the Spirit of God, then you and I are brother and sister because we have been born of the same Father. But, like I said, I apologize to those who are offended and it will not happen again.

Peace
Gophgetter,

You really get to me. I pray we are born of the same spirit.
Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

God does not change His mind. His salvation is the same for me as it is for you. I know that only God knows your heart. but I must say that your words condemn you. Look in the Bible for salvation verses and be sure because:

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Renee