View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:45 AM

Wow. I went through 15 pages of the non-evolutionary gap discussion and can't recall anyone pointing out (I hope I didn't overlook it if it has already been posted), in my opinion, one of the strongest indicators of the gap. The indicators are the similitudes of Adam and Noah.

First I'd like to note that God told Adam to RE-plenish the earth. So that must mean that it was previously plenished(this would open the door for the gap theory). If I told someone re-paint my house they must have previously painted it. If I told my daughter to reclean her room that would mean she has already cleaned it.

God told Noah

Genesis 9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

God told him to REplenishthe earth because he just wiped it out with a flood...of water.

God gave Adam the same commission he did to Noah after a flood

Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Did you notice God didn't mention making waters in Genesis Chapter 1? Just like he didn't mention making the angels aka Sons of God who were shouting for joy when God was making the earth Job 38:1-7.

In scripture Noah only has three children mentioned by name: Shem, Ham and Japheth.

In scripture Adam only has three children mentioned by name: Cain, Able and Seth.

Adam had a son who was cursed: Cain Genesis 4:11

Noah had a son who was connected to a curse: Ham Genesis 9:25

Adam was naked when he sinned. Genesis 3:7

Noah was naked when he sinned. Genesis 9:21

By the way I believe the same fruit was involved in both sins and it was a grape. Noah was drunk with wine (from grapes) and Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil which I believe was a grape tree. Follow the posted link for further details.
http://www.kjv1611.org.uk/Forbidden%20fruit.htm

Then if you believe Adam's wife had sex with the Serpent to get Cain which was from that wicked one...

Somehow or another the giants were on the earth after Noah's flood. Maybe one of the ladies on the ark was pregnant with a satanic seed...maybe Noah's wife?