View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 02:59 PM

Re: "Do Roman Catholics Go To Hell? "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind and Body View Post
Holy cow, George...I'm not a Catholic. Never have been, never will be...you did well when you chastised me with Scripture. O.K. but you have no reason to be so hostile! You act downright furious and I don't understand why...
Mind and Body,

{"Holy Cow?" Where does that come from - Chapter & Verse?}

You say that you're "not a Catholic", sooo the question arises: WHY do you have so many Roman Catholic "concepts" of "Christianity" in general, and Christian Doctrine in particular?

In my last Post to you I stated:
Quote:
"Your last Post gives rise to many questions (about you - why are today's Christians sooo "touchy" and ""sensitive"?): First, because of your inane and juvenile “response” to brother Steve Monahan's (POTW) Post #2 <> Your Thread; and second (and more importantly) because you completely “IGNOREDeverything that he said."
I said that "you completely IGNORED everything that he (brother Steve Monahan) said"; if you will notice, in keeping with your modus operandi, you COMPLETELY IGNORED every single "point" I made in my Post ALSO!

If you think that my Post is "hostile" and that I am acting "furious" then you have no idea as to what true "HOSTILITY" and "FURY" IS!

Today's Christians are sooo super "sensitive". that they all expect the rest of us to be a bunch of "politically correct pacifistic wimps" - saying nothing that may upset their "sensitivities". After raising seven children, I learned long ago - if the truth hurts, so be it. [Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?]

Since you haven't answered any of the points brought up by brother Steve or myself, you may rest assured that you will not receive any more "hostile" Posts from myself, unless of course, you start spouting off clear heresy, etc.