View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
So am I

I am basically just drifting through life, without purpose or direction. I feel as though God is through with me. I missed my opportunities, and the desires of my heart have perished. MY heart is hard. I am unloving, unkind, jealous and angry at lots of people, and I don't want to be.

I get angry at my pastor very easily, but I don't go and tell him. I get angry at my father in law very easily, but I don't go and tell him. The problem is not with them, it's with me.

I know I should win souls, or try to, but honestly, it seems as though I don't care all that much. I'm ungrateful to God. Sometimes I think I don't even believe, or care that He died for me.
You're not alone, any believer can get his eyes on the world and off of Christ and become ungrateful and heart-hearted.

Hey Luke, there are over fifteen "I's in that post...
My old Pastor used to say maybe we need to focus on others more and less on ourselves. Just food for thought brother... praying for you.

"Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Heb. 12:2