View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 02:01 AM

How were the heaven and the earth created in the beginning before there was time though. There can't be a beginning without time. I'm not saying that time has always existed. I am saying though that it doesn't say before time existed the heaven and the earth and the host of them existed with God.

It is clear that the deep is a body of water that separates the second and third heaven, and the face of it is frozen.

Job 38:30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

Rev 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

I think that this sea of glass is the frozen face of the deep. So, it would make sense that the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the deep if the throne of God is there. It doesn't say how the deep was made, but it exists after God created the heaven and the earth, so it was probably created then.

Plus, there is no evidence of a universal flood if 2 Peter 3:5 is a reference to the flood of Noah, which I think that Peter calling the earth before the flood of Noah the old world pretty much destroys it.

I'm still seeing a major lack of support for the gap theory in any of its forms.