View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:43 PM

Pam,

First of all, I withdraw my post of allowing you to decide whether I stay or leave. Last night I ordered an apron from your website. It really is beautiful. I feel I was led to try to reach you for the Lord's sake.

You have gone to great lengths to get people's attention here. You have made many untrue and unkind, even cruel remarks about George. You have said things that I would personally fear for my own life if I was to say them or even think them. We are in the age of grace and the Father sees Christ's blood when He looks at us, that is true. But that doesn't mean He doesn't chastise His children in this life. That chastisement can be unto death. The Lord will do what it takes to get our attention if we are His. Are you His, Pam? You have shown no fruit in that regard. Can you come back and post in humility and love? We should all humble ourselves under the mighty hand of God and He will lift us up.

Everything George has posted about you is absolutely correct. I will personally give you another chance. If you continue to argue and use sophist reasoning and maintain your mocking and scornful spirit I will stop communicating with you again. I pray that you will join us all in allowing Christ to conform us to His image. That's what this fellowship is all about. I've learned so much and I believe you can too.

Jennifer