View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:17 PM

Quote:
I am only saying that the words of Eliphaz are suspect. If he stated a truth in the verse you quoted, then there should be another location in the Scriptures where the truth is repeated. Is that too much to ask? Since God accused him of not speaking the truth, I'll side with Him over a question of logic.
Agreed, but this is not a question of logic. I asked a direct question and, I am sorry brother, but you did not answer the question.

But after some digging, I found a verse to answer your question. Jesus himself talks about what the heavens' future is.

Mat_24:29, Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

See, this isn't talking about the heaven where God sits. Why would they be shaken during the Tribulation. There's a party going on up there, man! Also remember that stars can sometimes mean angels (in this case fallen angels) Rev 1:20.

These dirty heavens and their inhabitants have a future in store for them and its not pretty.