View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 09:15 AM

Welcome Brother Jerry
It is wonderful how God will open our eyes to truth if only we let his spirit work in us. The AV1611 is Gods word, it is the Holy Bible preserved for this generation in english. I dont need lots of manuscript evidence, nor do I require to know all of the changes and ommissions that are in modern versions to strengthen my belief in the Holy Bible, I just know it is by faith and By the Holy Ghost.
What saddens me about those who WONT accept the truth of the Bible issue is that they will attack (moreoften quite viciously) those who do stand by The Book while promoting Christian Rock, Modern Versions, Women pastors, homesexual Christians (And I use that term very loosly) all of which the AV1611 condemns. I have had my conversation in the world, I have Drank, taken Drugs, clubbed, lived in despair and lewdness that I am forgiven for, yet still feel shame that I let my Saviour down. I look at modern Christianity (the emergent Church) and I see the same conversation I had when I was a partaker of the World and its a shame to see our Lord called a Dude, worshipped with Rock, diminished by removal of Diety and many other horrible ommisions of the WORD.

John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

The emergent Church through modern versions and LACK of final authority is increasing itself and decreasing our Lord, shame on them.

John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

Until the Glorious day that we are translated from this World, or if the Lord calls me home before then I will hold in my hand his Word preserved for me without error and proclaim it! and let the jibes and scorns from apostate Christianity bounce of the armour that God has given us to walk in his Truth and in his Word, The Holy Bible

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Dont ever let anyone knock your faith in His Word, when in their hearts they cannot submit themselves to any Bible as the inerrant word of God.