Thread: Love & Race
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by custer View Post
Thanks, and please let me reiterate...From my standpoint, this is NOT an argument; it is a discussion, a lively and friendly debate! I would hope that parties here could give their scriptural positions; explain, question, and clarify; read and study; and in the end, all could be edified and taught by the Holy Ghost (John 14:26.)

Pam
www.custerfamilyfarm.com
Quote:
Are you suggesting that you have an explicit Bible command for every single thing that you do or don't do in life?
No. That's a ridiculous and disingenuous question. I also don't believe that we should make up commands if they cannot be demonstrated from the scriptures.

Let me reiterate that I haven't even taken a position on this question. This "discussion" we're engaged in is nothing more than your demonstrated habit of attacking using side issues while avoiding the meat of the matter. Pam, I'm done with this "discussion". There's no point in continuing. Do you want me to admit that you are right? I couldn't care less if I'm proven wrong on everything I've said except that we had better not misapply the scriptures to support our private interpretations.

Jennifer