View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solabiblia View Post
Translation: we don't want any of our comments to be challenged in this forum. We have the sneaking feeling that our arguments have holes in them, and it makes us uncomfortable when someone points them out to us. So, go away and let us pat ourselves on the back for our mindless drivel, or we will attack you as a Bible-hater and cast aspersions on your state of grace.
Are you giving a New International Translation of my Authorized statement?

As I understand it, this forum has this same purpose:
The primary purpose of AV1611.Com is to provide material in defense of God’s word in the English language: the King James Bible. The King James Bible Page is a repository of articles on the Bible version issue. These forums are for discussion of this and other topics of interest to Christians...
Genuine and honest questions are always welcome...

So it is clear, this forum exists with the idea of providing material "in defense" of the KJV. There are forums out there "in attack" against the KJV for its critics.

So far, no new "hole" has ever been brought up by any visiting critic. I suggest they read first before posting to see whether their "holes" have been dealt with or not, and whether there were really any "hole" or not.

Well, this is just "my opinion" only. I'm not talking about who should join and not join or how should anyone join. I'm saying that critics are just right here in my neighborhood (literally, no private interpretation), and they use the same arguments (like many do in this forum) that have been already thoroughly dealt with for decades.