View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Yeah, that's true. But I think there were some really genuine folks in the 70's that connected with Christ. Of course there are those like that in the apostate Emergents, but to me, when I look at their practice and doctrine it's just a mockery. They aren't even interested in hearing what The Book says about things. You ende up hearing "things were different back then" but in Keith Greens day, people were really open to hear the truth, despite those that tried to change the message of The Book to suit their lifestyle. This is just the impression I get.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
I'm sure, in spite of the celebrity and money the founders of these things were after that many were truly saved, Stephen. 20 years ago when we had the big church going the thing was "lifestyle evangelism". Just show a "Godly lifestyle" and people would c"catch on".

Anything but preach the gospel of Christ.

No country on earth has the communications tecjnology and resources Amereica has, and nowhere is it more wasted on what horses fertilize filds with. Contemptable speech but true.

Grace and peace my friend.

Tony