View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 09:07 AM

George that was a great post! Makes me want to say OOOOH-RAAAH! Then just wait for the next chance to witness and when they dare try to change the subject to losing ones salvation, I got about 30 questions for em. I just give my self the challenge of learning the references as well, great job. There is only one simple explanation and that is have been bought with a price and He will never sell us back.
Considering the thought of backsliders. many feel that sin has no consequences to the believer and this is far from the truth. Yes, sin can cost us in the next life. Sin can also hurt us, those close to us, our work, our land, our house, our health.... It is a fearful thing to fall in the hands of an angry God.
I am by far no English major. I think the correct spelling would be holy Spirit but it still dont look right for some reason. There is no doubt in my mind when some one writes Holy Spirit who it is they are refering to. Is their more than one holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit being supreme? No idea, I do know of the Holy Spirit for sure.