View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 03:56 PM

Location: San Diego, California, the most vile state in the Union

To reinforce your point even more, avdefender, the Ten Commandments as recorded in Exodus 20 aren't the written copy:God spoke this to Israel from the top of Mt. Sinai.
Then the first copy (if you will), is written with God's hand, then the copy of that copy because Moses destroyed the first "copy". This is why there are three accounts of the Ten Commandments in the Torah, or first 5 books of the OT.

In support of your argument, people are using bad logic when they say "older is better", because just the opposite is true.

Allow me to explain: The reliable ones were transferred to different churches so they could be copied. They would continue copying and using the original manuscript (or autograph) until it was impossible to use. Thus, it would be burned ceremonially, much like to do to our flags that can no longer be used.

So of course, you wouldn't use the heretical codexes of Sinaiticus, Alexandrius, and Vaticanus, and therefore, they would never see any "wear and tear" BECAUSE THEY WERE NEVER USED!
These three were produced by the Alexandrian cult.....in Egypt.

These codexes have no value over the 5,000+ Greek aupographs we have that are in full agreement with each other, as opposed to Vaticanus and Sinaiticus, which disagree with each other over 3000 times in the gospels alone!

Last edited by Paladin54; 03-20-2008 at 03:59 PM. Reason: I can't even write in proper English, why would I brutalize Greek and Hebrew by ruining them? lol