View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 03:16 PM

Default I Know, you know they remove verses and stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Can someone show/tell me why these manuscripts are wrong? I know they remove verses and stuff, but I'm just searching for some info here.
Hi, I'm a new here and have read some of your post examined by sir George. Well, I'm just wondering / bothered why you post this question that you have really answered. If so, the changing (adding, removing, altering etc.) can be found in the verses such as...ah no more I know, you know them already more than I do. But anyway, here what our Lord Jesus Christ had said against the Sadduces in His time. In Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.. Here is what I learned corcerning this statement of our Lord. We ERR because of the the ff:

1. We do not Searched the Scriptures. To searched simply means we are to look over carefully. This is what the Berean did in Acts 17:11 "...they received the word with all readiness of mind, and search the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." With all their seaching they received the pure words of God of what Paul and Silas have preached. Today we have the preserved, pure words of God in the KJV and we need to searched it and believe like those Bereans. The Bible says in v.12 " Therefore, many of them believed;also of honorable women who were Greeks, and of the men, not a few". I'll still find another spiritual application of this verse telling us that we may belong to the "men, not a few". Again in John 5:39 our Lord insisted that we need to searched the scriptures.

2. We do not Study the Scriptures. Studying involves the rightly dividing the Word( 2 Timothy 2:15). Of course, anyone dividing the word needs the power of God. We need the Holy Spirit to teach us. It seems to me that it is really disgracefull that some rely informations only in the web for their study and not actually studying, praying earnestly in the Spirit, which results only to what Paul said in 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth". Of course, I am not against the internet based information but what I am against is that it becomes above the word of God. Mens opinion are not to be equated with the words of God.

3. We do not Saturate our minds with the Scriptures. This simply means we no longer fill in or memorized the Scriptures. I know this is the surest way to victory over sin, doubt and despair. In Joshua 1:8 sure we all know it the promise of God to those who will not depart and meditate and observe to do accordingly what is written therein. This is the word of God or the KJV all about.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1 Timothy 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Jude 25
www.fresites.weebly.com