View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 02:20 PM

Default PCE Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusionznc View Post
Thank you! I am convinced now the Pure Cambridge Edition circa 1900 is the one I should stick with. Where can i get this Bible in genuine leather ? And also, does it omit the Apocrypha ?
Amen and Praise the LORD!
That is a huge correct step you have taken there.
Personally I don't know of any PCE Bibles yet that are truly verified that come out in leather form.
There have been a couple of men that have posted what they consider to possibly BE it, yet nothing in the hands as of yet, I believe.
I got hoodwinked by another, unsuspectingly of course, and I bought another KJB but was not PCE after-all.
I only know of two publishing the PCE knowingly. The American one may soon have a leather edition.
Bible Protector has been selling the PCE in a couple editions in the last year.
You can find the other Gentleman in the same vein on the Bible Protector website.
ALSO...
You can find older PCE Bibles in many second hand book stores.
Or even on Ebay one can get a plethora of almost anything one is searching for. One needs to educate some of them. But the word is getting out.
I found a Colins PCE, And a Cambridge Leather Teacher's edition PCE both on Ebay along with others. Some I have found in the local Sally Anne.[free]
Another area that many overlook is the various local Churches.
Many churches are abandoning the tried and tested Holy Bible yet they go searching for the latest new perversion to hit the streets.
I was sad to see the Salvation Army give up the Bible for these inaccurate modern versions.So then all those pew Bibles are useless, because no they don't do Bible reading together anymore. And the real Bibles gather dust.
Those Bibles are now mine and I get to use them to bless others.

PeterAV
Every word of God is pure: