View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 07:28 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default before 1611?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
As for that hoary old chestnut about "where was the Bible before 1611," I'm sure that it will be explained to your satisfaction shortly, by someone who really understands the issues. If not, I'll do it.

In the meantime, I'll just sit over here in the corner and observe.
Hi VR, I am quite sure that many others here as well as myself would love to hear what thoughts you have on the issue of Where was the Bible before 1611?

Like I said, I think I have a pretty good general idea but would appreciate more insight into this area. The issue doesn't trouble me much since I do not understand all the ways of God nor do I expect to grasp a whole lot more until I get to glory. God has shown me enough truth about the King James Bible that I know if it is not the pure words of God in book form, then no such thing exists. And since I do believe what God says about Himself and His words, then I am quite content to rest in His promises as found in the greatest Book ever printed - the King James Bible.

Please share your thoughts on this issue. Perhaps you can make us aware of some things we have not yet considered.

Thanks,

Will K