View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
Brandplucked, I'm sorry but it still feels like you are evading the heart of my question, and still not being clear. Let me be blunt and direct: Do you, or do you not, believe that there was a single "hold in your hand" complete inerrant perfect Bible in the year 1600 A.D.? Yes or no?
I wish I knew why you making this point will prove anything. Paul said that there would be something perfect to come, and that those things which were done 'in part' would be done away with.

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. (1 Corinthians 13:8-10 KJV)
(notice how he speaks of prophesy, tongues, and knowledge which are all the early 'partial' forms of God's Word.)

So is it so hard to believe that eventually that which is perfect has truly come? We believe it is the King James Holy Bible. We believe God wants us to know His Word, and that He is not slack in providing it.

Peace and Love,
Stephen