View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 10:39 PM
foley

gee, you guys, with the self righteous nonchalent attitude thats going on towards me i am not suprsised. It just serves to prove that what i am doing is of God. Was William Tyndales version good enough. Well the king james scholars certainly deemed it good enough to leave 90% of it in.
The innerant word of God has been preserved in the Greek for men to make a translation out of, and the majority texts certainly hold the most credibility, but i'm not sure whether i should carry on explaining my point of view seeing as you are all knashing your teeth at me like the Pharisee's did to Paul the apostle. Gods own people killed his only son because they had become "know it all self righteous pigheaded blind fools" and the way you are treating me is very similar, so lay off, as i am doing a work of god and you are judging it ahead of time. as proverbs says; he who judges a matter before hes seen and heard it fully, it is a shame and a folly unto him.
In fact the truth is judging by you vicious sarcastic attitudes, is that you all are operating out of the spirit of error and influenced by the God of this world in your dealings with me.I doubt one of you is a REAL christian, and if you are then your certainly not showing it.

Last edited by foley; 02-28-2008 at 10:43 PM.