View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Kinney View Post
Hi CT. Thanks for your thoughts. One thing I did want to ask about though.

Forgive me if I am assuming something that is not true, but as a result of discussions on many other forums and with lots of different Christians, I have often found that people cloak what they really believe by using ambiguous or unclear phrases. If you really think the King James Bible IS the complete, inspired and 100% true Holy Bible, then are you equally prepared to state the only logical alternative in regard to versions like the NASB, NIV, RSV, ESV, NKJV, Holman Standard, etc? Because these multi-choice versions differ from the 100% true KJB by literally thousand of words omitted (anywhere from 17 to 45 entire verses in the N.T. alone) and often reject the Hebrew texts and have completely different meanings in hundreds of verses, are you then willing to take the stand that these other versions are NOT the complete, inspired and 100% Holy Bible?

This is not a rhetorical question. I really would like for you to give us a straight up and honest answer to it.
Well that seems like a fair question Bro. Will, let's see if he replies...

Critical Thinking, you seem to be a little too "critical" for my taste. A lot of us have gleaned wisdom from Bro. Kinney here, he has posted some very good articles and he avoids getting bogged down in personal attacks or other nonsense. In fact, it seems to me that the vast majority of his posts are focused like a laser beam on defending the KJV against those who attack it for whatever reason, and a lot of us really admire that. Maybe you should tread softly here for a while until you get a better sense of the forum and its various topics, just a suggestion brother.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 07-06-2009 at 10:28 AM.