View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN G View Post
Hey Bro. Chette,

You said,

I am not 100% doctrinally pure by any means. I have a lot to learn and am thankful for you and others here for the insight I have gained here or varying issues. However, if Greenbear slips up on Winman's post, then I am not going to be too eager to buy her commentary on the Book of Acts. It was a simple oversight, but happened nonetheless. Further, by her (1 Tim. 2:11-14) own admission, her postion is weakened by statements such as these.
GB said,

I don't mean any offence at all. I hope we can all work together as brothers and sisters in Christ in growing closer to the image of Him (Rom. 8:29).
JOHN G Quote
Quote:
Further, by her (1 Tim. 2:11-14) own admission, her postion is weakened by statements such as these.
Quote: greenbear
I have never really attended a church and have just gotten back into the scriptures recently after a decade of barely being in them at all
1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Yes, it is a shame to you that a woman back to reading her bible for six short weeks after a ten year lapse is obedient to the Lord in rightly dividing His word of truth and you aren't.