View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 09:30 AM

Maybe a new thread for numerology is needed. But I will post this here anyways.

Samuel, those lists of numbers are garbage.

2 is Division as stated in the link in your second post.

3 is the Trinity, or scripturally, the Godhead. Not the Resurrection of Jesus. That is just the proof of his divinity.

5 is not Grace. It is the number of death. First man dies in Gen 5:5. The whole fifth chapter of Genesis is death. Death has five letters. So does grace, but you have to have death to have grace. D-E-V-I-L. S-A-T-A-N. What about all the references to the "Fifth Rib". Those just prove that if you think that 5 is grace, you have to reject scripture.

10 is not "completeness" or the "Laws". This is the number of the Gentiles throughout. The first gentile kingdom is started in Gen 10:10. The Missionary plan for the gentiles is given in Romans 10. &c.

12 is the number of Israel. How much more clear (or more clearer)can you get? I am not going to give those references. If you don't see that; then you don't read your Bible.

And Finally...

13 is REBELLION not "Double Blessing". To say that is willful rejection of the revelations of Scripture.

I'm not trying you call you out personally, but, some lists on numerology are a joke. Most people make their lists based on ignoring the inspiration of the verses and chapter system in a King James Bible. To say that, you have to have never looked into it. I used to think they were just an invention of man. Needlesstosay, I don't anymore.