View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondservant40 View Post
Tony,

Amen. We walk by faith.

I am curious which 7 Bible verses convinced you of the status of the KJB?

thanks and God bless you brother.
Here you are

1.De 17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites:

If you read the passage in Deut. 17, you see this is the future kings of Israel. Custody of the Scriptures were not given to the king, but to the Levites, the priests. Why did God place such emphasis on the king making a "copy" and not just go over to the Temple and study the "original manuscripts"?

2.Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

Beth, the "MV"s and original Manuscript Frauds of this world bleat that we teach "double inspiration" if we say the KJV is given by inspiration. If only they knew. I teach triple inspiration.

1. The original manuscripts
2. Copies and translations of the original manuscripts
3. The Holy Ghost working in you to give you understanding.

3. Isa 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Simple statement any child can understand. In the OT, in the NT times, post apostolic and all through history God has kept His words somewhere in a "book".

4. 2Ti 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Nearly all the knowing liars who deny Beth a copy of the original manuscripts in her language say the "holy" Scriptures are "only inspired in the original manuscripts". Yeah? Kewl. Then Timothy had these original manuscripts all his life?

5.2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

All Scripture is given by inspiration, not the original manuscripts was given. Everything God does is by His inspiration.

6.Ac 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Are any of the "books" of the Bible "lost"? What about I John 5:7, Acts 8:37, John 7:58-8:11, Mark 16:9-20, the ending of the Lord's prayer and the last 6 verses of Revelation 22?

*7*I Thes. 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

This was the verse caused me to see what inspiration is. The problem with the MVs and unbelievers in God's preserved words is that the verse they say don;t belong still work effectually in the Christians who preach and believe them.(see the list above of "missing verses").

Beth, these 7 verses are the ones that really hit me between the eyes and opened them, there are hundreds of verses, thousands, that praise the word of God and testify for it and Him. These 7 are the most salient to me, there is a list of what I call The Five Verse Annex, would you like those?

Grace and peace sister

Tony