Thread: KJB summit
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 09:42 AM

Default Re: "KJB summit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredoheaven View Post
I've seen and heard Dr. Jack Schaap and other big names from the fundamentalist circles as they preached here in the Philippines at Christian Bible Baptist Church, San Pedro Laguna Philippines. Thousands of Christians arrived just to hear Dr. Jack Schaap. I too, have been thrilled of his preaching that time but what in world does Dr. Schaap doing now? I've read articles of other known Preachers and Pastors who also graduated from HAC and they were against Schaap. His father-in-law, the late Dr. Jack Hyles and Dr. Russel Andersson (I don't know if Sir George is related to him) founded the HAC based on the inspired, preserved Word of God, the King James Version.

Is this the fulfillment of Dr. Jack Hyles words that the biggest split among the brethren will come in the next ten years? God forbid.

Quoted from:http://www.hacalumni.com/gailmarch3.shtml

Dr. Jack Hyles on King James Bible:

"The biggest split that has ever come will come in the next ten years, if not sooner, over the King James Bible, and it couldn't come soon enough for me. I'm tired of colleges and universities advertising that they use the King James Bible. Tell the whole story! Tell everyone that you do not believe that it is inspired word for word..." See also page 66 and chapter 5 The Need for An Every-Word Bible (Hyles Publications, ‘03

Aloha brother Fred,

Thank you for the Link to sister Gail Riplinger's comments. It is obvious, from her comments (and the "KJB Summit"), that Jack Schaap has a "hidden agenda" - that being the undermining of the AUTHORITY of our present day King James Bibles!

If you review the video's from the so-called "KJB Conference" you will see that Jack Schaap is a master at "DOUBLESPEAK" (say one thing - but mean another)! {See his comments on the word "perfect".}

This issue over the "FINAL AUTHORITY" will not (can not) be settled by some "Christian Celebrity" and his Lackeys at a so-called "KJB Conference". This is an issue that must be settled in the heart of each and every individual Christian as they prayerfully search out the truth of the "Which Bible" issue.

From 1968 - 1988 I wasted a whole lot of precious time researching this issue. I read at least 70-80 books (all sides); listened to dozens of audio tapes; learned to read the critical apparatus' of both the Nestle's Greek Text and the United Bible Societies' Greek Text; studied the manuscript evidence; studied several church histories; studied the history of "textual criticism"; and spent hundreds of hours comparing the modern "PERVERSIONS" with the King James Bible; and I never "persuaded" one person to truly believe in the King James Bible through all of the knowledge that I obtained!

On the other hand, over the years, I have asked a few brethren to make a COMPARISON of the "Modern Perversions" with the Holy words found in the King James Bible and have seen several brethren (on their own) come to the realization that there is a DIFFERENCE between our Holy Bible and all of the other English "bibles"; whereupon the Holy Spirit has convinced those brethren of the truth of His words - as found in the King James Bible, and they have become genuine Bible believers.

The issue of "Which Bible" is not going to go away, and it will NOT be "settled" by a bunch scribes and Pharisees at a so-called "KJB Summit"!

Ultimately this has to do with BELIEVING God's "words" and TRUSTING that God has indeed PRESERVED them (as He PROMISED) in the King James Bible that we hold in our hands. This issue cannot be "settled" by KNOWLEDGE alone - God has set the whole thing up so that, no matter how much "knowledge" we obtain about this issue, in the end, we must put our FAITH in Him (and in His "words"), and TRUST Him for the veracity and truthfulness of His words as found - perfect, Holy, inspired, infallible, and without error, in the King James Bible that we hold in our hands!

As the "time" draws near, we must beware of "Christian Celebrities" and those men who are held in high "ESTEEM" by modern day Christians. If they are NOT GLORIFYING the Lord Jesus Christ and if they are NOT HONORING His Holy words - BEWARE!

FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW MANY SOULS YOU HAVE "WON". {After all - It's the "word" that convicts and convinces; and it''s God Himself that draws individuals.}
Quote:
Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

1 Peter 1:22
Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.
It's NOT all about the "MINISTER" (the servant) of God - it's all about ALMIGHTY GOD and His Holy word. So then, without the Holy words of God and without God drawing individuals - just exactly WHAT is a "minister" or "pastor"? Did Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap DIE for our sins? Did any "pastor" shed his blood for our sins? Did any of these men cause the Holy Scriptures to be written? Have any of these men PRESERVED God's Holy words all down through the centuries? I trow not! Then WHY do modern day "Christians" ELEVATE these men as if they were a part of the Godhead? WHY do "Christians" today EXTOL THE VIRTUES of all of these "good" and "godly" men - instead of GLORIFYING ALMIGHTY GOD?
Quote:
Psalms 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalms 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW BIG A CHURCH YOU (a "pastor") HAVE BUILT.
Quote:
Psalms 127:1 A Song of degrees for Solomon. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Hebrews 3:4
For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
So the question arises: WHO'S church ("house") is it? Is it Jack Hyles' or Jack Schaap's "church" - or God's? Did Jack Hyles or Jack Schaap "BUILD" the church or did God? How DARE any man "claim" (or "take credit") for what God hath done - unless God didn't do it? How "DARE" these men STEAL the "GLORY" that rightfully belongs to Almighty God?
Quote:
Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
FAITHFULNESS to God is NOT "measured" by HOW MANY WORKS YOU HAVE PERFORMED. {IF God did the "WORK" -WHY is the "credit" being given to men?}
Quote:
John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Acts 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Acts 13:41 Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.

Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Romans 9:28
For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
WHO'S "work" is it? WHO performed the "work"? IF God did the "WORK" - WHY is the "credit" being given to men?

A bishop/elder/pastor is NOTHING but a "minister" (a SERVANT) of the most high God. We are NOTHING - HE IS EVERYTHING!
Quote:
1 Corinthians 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
If men are glorying in other men - BEWARE! If men are glorying in any man's "works" - BEWARE! If men are crediting other men for those things that God has done - BEWARE! If men are NOT "GLORYING" IN GOD and if they are NOT HONORING GOD'S HOLY WORD - BEWARE!

I care not what other men may say or do - The following was true in David's day; it is true today; and it will be true throughout eternity:

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and ALL HIS WORKS are done in truth.

Last edited by George; 07-23-2009 at 09:57 AM.