View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:50 PM
LIVNBYFAITH

Thumbs up Spirit is removed

Who here believes that the Holy Spirit is in the KJB? If you truly believe this, then you CANNOT DENY, Rev. 22:19 "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life"

This is saying God's Spirit is not in the book (NKJV).

My question to againstheresies, does this passage not make you think, even for a moment, just make you doubt that any other word or translation, He will have no part of it?

You know before I was saved, I would read the KJV and it confused me, I won't lie. but after I was saved the spirit directs you, and gives you understanding. It's funny, I was raised in a home where we never went to church, more over even dared to figure what was the True Word of God. But after I was saved, and attended church regularly, I never questioned what was the True Word. And understanding was given me by the Holy Spirit. If no one here can change your mind about this, or even bring a good enough argument to convience you, then go to the final Authority, Pray and ask Jesus, what is the true word of God. We may not have all the answers to your questions, but I know He does. I mean no offense to you or mean to belittle you, but by praying and fasting he will reveal it to you.