View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Yeah, this is what I was about to post. I don't think it will be on the newly created earth since I don't think God would want people bearing their own sins on His new creation.
Well, wherever it is situated will be need to be somewhere within the confines of God's creation (new heavens & earth), for it will be accessible and able to be viewed by "all flesh" (those flesh creatures who will be inhabiting God's creation at that time, us included) according to the Isaiah 66 passage.

Isaiah 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. 24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Note also that these worship services take place every week (sabbath) and every month (new moon), so there will be familiar time constraints in place in God's new heavens and earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Also, wherever it is it needs to be big enough for death and hell to be cast into it.
How big do you think it needs to be? How much space do billions of human souls, fallen angels & devils take up??

Mark 5:9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Last edited by Kiwi Christian; 03-11-2009 at 03:18 AM.