View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian View Post
So would you have us resign our efforts to further study Gods word in hope of finding the answer/s? There is so much treasure in that Book that great men of God have admitted at the end of their lives that they didn't know the half of it. What a statement that is! I'm reminded of 1 Corinthians 2:9-10:

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

I enjoy these discussions about the deep things of God with other believers, because we can learn from our limited surmisings, when in contrast to the Bible that is. I believe God's word contains many answers yet undiscovered, and God reveals them to whom He will, usually to them who are closest to Him and are seeking the answers from His word.
Matt, we have the mind of Christ. we don;t know the biology of raising decomposed human bodies to life or how to create matter from nothing, but I believe as you do, He will answer a question IF IT IS FOR HIS GLORY. For His glory He revealed to me the fact the firstborn is always rejected. He had TWO sons, the first being Isreal, the second Christ. He teaches by similitudes. Look at Cain and Abel. Look at Ishmael and Isaac. Look at Jacob and Esau. Then He says, you are my firstborn son, Israel(the nation). The wise men of the east knew a son(Israel)would be rejected and the Second Son the accepted. I believe the antichrist is Judas and will be a Maronite Catholic, half Jew, who will mediate the surrender of Israel to the Gentile nations. I believe the Pope is the False Prophet who will declare him Jesus Christ, and He will sit in the temple as God. Am I correct? I base these on the Scripture, not my own beliefs.

Grace and peace to you, and happy hunting

Tony