View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Do all of these "gnat-strainers" have a FINAL AUTHORITY which dictates to them all that they are to believe? (I strongly doubt it!) Or do they construct and "set up" "multiple authorities" (TR, Traditional Text, Majority Text, Strong's, all the "Lexicons", a church, a school, a man - or men, etc., etc., etc.) so that they can "CHOOSE" between them (their "authorities") as to which they are going to follow and obey.

Keep em coming brother - it is sometimes wearisome dealing with all of the "flotsam" and "jetsam" spewing forth from the "brethren".
I'm wondering just how many you are calling gnat strainers today. In Christian love I ask you as well to search your heart to make sure that you are not spewing forth to your brethren.

What I am seeing from some of those you call gnat strainers is that they are doing their best to back up their statements in a respectful way. We should be able to discuss differences respectfully. disagreeing with someone is not spewing as long as we can be respectful.