View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 02:33 PM

Default Re: "Alexandrian Texts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
After visiting Jordans website I can confirm his insincerity in his posts, particularly when he asked about what group of KJV only he would fit into himself, which is a deceitful statement in its own right because this exert of his OWN website clearly marks his own beliefs as ANTI KJB

Your Video by the way contains the same old tired arguments apostate Bible correctors have been using against the Bible, and EVERY one is easily answered and refuted.

Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Try at least to be honest and open if you are to call yourself a Born again Child of God, not underhand and deceitful.

Aloha brother Steven,

I gave up trying to deal with this deceptive young man in June of 2008. { AV1611 Bible Forums > Bible Versions > "Some people Should Realize" . Post#35 - http://av1611.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5589&postcount=35 } Unless he ever has a change of heart, there is absolutely no sense in trying to reason with him. Like I said before:

Quote:
"Should you have any doubt about the pervasive influence of a Humanistic “education” and the perverse results in a young man’s life – look no further than “Jordan”. And if you want to see what the “definition” of a “sophist” is and how he operates read on."
It is quite obvious that he has not changed his "mode of operation" (he is still as deceitful as he was nearly a year ago - perhaps even more so) and that is one reason why I refuse to even Post anything directly to him.

[Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
]

The last time "Jordan" was on the Forum he stirred up controversy. The minute he begins to post again (after a 10 month hiatus), he is right back doing the same exact thing again!

[Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.]

Just a final comment: Please notice how he mis-"USED" the Scripture in Matthew Chapter 7.

Matthew 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

He took the verse OUT OF CONTEXT TO PROVE A "PRETEXT"! Just exactly like all Bible deniers have done for centuries. he didn't FORGET the rest of the CONTEXT - he purposely left the next verse out, that completed the principle, or the precept that the the Lord was trying to convey:

Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

The teaching is perfectly clear - and it's NOT that we are NOT TO JUDGE! It's - we had better be real CAREFUL when we DO judge; and NOT judge matters that we aren't familiar with. As a matter of fact in another Scripture the Lord Jesus Christ clearly commands us NOT to judge according to APPEARANCE - but TO JUDGE "RIGHTEOUS" JUDGMENT!

[John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.]

The Apostle Paul also said that we should "Judge".

1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1 Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life ?

1 Corinthians 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.

I have "judged" what Jordan has said (written), and I find a young man so full of guile and deceit, that he cannot SEE the blindness of his own heart. Whenever I meet "Christians" like this I always think of what Peter said to Simon (the sorcerer). Remember: The Scriptures say that Simon "BELIEVED ALSO" [Acts 8:13], but Peter told him:

Acts 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

I cannot judge whether Jordan is saved or not, But I can judge that this young man is "in the bond of iniquity", and unless he repents of his attitude towards God's Holy word, no genuine Bible believer is going to take him seriously, or want to have anything to do with him.

What kind of a fool is it, who "CORRECTS" God's FINAL AUTHORITY, while all the while "professing" to believe "the Bible"? Even though I have encountered these kinds of "Christians" for over 40 years, I still "marvel" at the "results" of what a godless, atheistic, Humanistic education has had on children, and on their hearts and minds; and how HUMANISM has "affected" and "influenced"
so many "Christian" young people these days, to the point where they CANNOT even discern between good and evil! "

Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.