View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 06:26 PM

I know of a few Christians who actually support Obama, which is shocking to me. Obama has been very direct and to the point in his support of abortion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf0XI...eature=related

Before the election, I had a young lady come to my door running for State Representative. Before she could give me her little pitch I asked her if she supported abortion. She said "I support a woman's choice". I told her immediately that I would never vote for her. She actually asked me to talk about the issue with her. I told her no, I was not interested in talking about the subject whatsoever. There was a young man with her and he looked at me with the most amazed and shocked expression.

She said she did not feel it was the government's right to control a woman's body. I told her that a woman's baby is not her body, how can a male child be her body?, and the government controls our bodies all the time, you are not allowed to take illegal drugs, and the government has the perfect right to tell women they are not allowed to kill another human being. Then I shut the door.

You see Obama on TV and I've got to admit he is very charismatic. He is charming and seems very intelligent and likable. But he is a wolf in sheep's clothing.