View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
A simple glance at the men he so arrogantly dismisses on his "Repentance Blacklist" will go far toward explaining my antipathy. He has no respect for men who have spent their lives laboring in the field, unless they use precisely the terminology he prefers; he rejects dispensational truth, which means, by definition, that he teaches error; and, in my opinion, he has a positive zeal for self-promotion. (I will acknowledge that I may be mistaken in the latter case; I'm merely stating my impressions.) These, dear brother, are not "unfounded jabs." I'm not on a crusade against the man; I merely answered a question.

And I've been around the track long enough to recognize youthful arrogance when I see it. But, if Anderson's heart is right - - - and charity suggests that I must assume so - - - then God will straighten out his immaturity. I sincerely hope that He does it gently.
Your comment wasn't the one I think is an unfounded jab. Anywho, I wrote the maintainer of that blacklist site an email. Hopefully I'll hear back from them. I think that site is uncalled for. Ultimately I want to see Steve's work bear fruite (and there is no doubt that it has) but I also want to see that the rough edges he has get smoothed out. I'll share whatever I hear from the maintainer of that site if I hear from them.

Peace and Love,
Stephen