View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondservant40 View Post
I'l be glad to let you know about the other books as they arrive and I read them
Jassy, one thing that was very alarming to me in this book was how they are re-catagorizing the manuscript evidence so it will appear that there are very few manuscripts that back the KJB.

That is not only dishonest - but flat out HATE for the truth. It is angering and also very, very sad.
Sis Beth,

That truly alarmed and disturbed me as well. The so-called "experts" sure had to resort to some very deceptive and tricky maneuvering in order to try to discredit the King James Bible!

The other thing that shocked me was the use of subterfuge in "implanting" Jesuits throughout society, in an effort to try to gradually change KJB believers into doubting that they had the ONLY TRUE BIBLE in the English language. We now see that throughout the "religious" and Bible colleges which use other Bible versions in their teaching. However, we have God's promise of His Word - and we, who know to TRUST IN HIM, know that that is the King James Bible. I am so happy to be blessed with that knowledge!

Thank you for starting this thread, sis - I have noted others' responses as well, and know what books I would like to add to my personal library now!

Happy studying, sis! I'm sure the Lord will bless your studies.

Jassy