View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:24 PM

Paradigm- I agree. I have noticed that people are freely buying into the lies, the Christian voices are fading, and our God-given liberties are slowly being stripped, to make way for all-believers or non-believers so there won't be any dissenters. I think Obama is just a warning to all of us of what is yet to come. It would make sense that we get what we ask for, because God gives us who we elect. If Bush was bad enough, this one is going to make us fasten our seat belts, cause Kansas is going bye-bye!

Also, if anyone heard of this 2012 thing, I fear it may cause a great distraction. No one in the History of Mankind, in a Global term, has ever acknowledge one date for the end of the world; at the same time the Bible says only God the Father knows the time. So 2012 is probably going to be a trick to drain everyone economically, spiritually, socially, physically, and bring about such chaos. I don't know, that's my current rationale right now. Best not to think too much about it, and instead to keep my eyes fixed on God's Will and his Word.