View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Christian View Post
I'm not ready to say that either brother (well, maybe about hell), but the catch phrase I mentioned is "that would cause them to believe". It just seems down right unfair to me that someone gets a glimpse of heaven or hell, then turns to God because of it, while everyone else is under the same rule of "blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed" John 20:29.
Is that a "rule" or merely a statement? I can see your point, but then God Himself has already given them very clear view of hell in His Holy Word, hasn't he? I think there is a chance that deep down, even the unsaved are actually somewhat aware of hell among other things...

"For the wrath of God is REVEALED from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath SHEWED IT unto them.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse..." Rom. 1:18-20