View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 04:47 AM

Default Quality Christian

Hi Luke! Good day!!!

I am just as shy like you before in the terms of soulwinning. I struggled to share my faith with others and become numb and dumb if somebody wanted to talk about faith and Christ. Until a friend and a brother who was trained in a local Bible school in Metro Manila Phils. Not to mention, this local bible baptist church which happened to be our mother church is a sold out in soulwinning. They are averaging an attendance of 2,000+, averaging 200+ first time visitors excluding children. They are one of the fastest bible believing baptist church here in the Philippines. Ok, what he told me are the following and you can do the same:

1. Pray. You cannot do it by yourself. Truly this is a work of the Holy Spirit. Paul said " I can do all things through Christ". Prayer is the very important factor to face your fear.
2. Practice. Do it to your friend who is unsaved. You can show him tell that he is a sinner. That this sin has its penalty and so forth until you lead him into the acceptance of Christ as his personal Saviour.
3. Partnership. I think you need to have a partner in a soulwinning. This is true to Paul and Silas, Peter and James, Prescilla and Aquila. Then go out into byways and hedges. Act now. Quality Christians produce Quantity Christians.
Anyway, I have to admit I am not as fast as to soul win unsaved friends but I know I have already overcome some of my fears and frustations when it comes to soulwining.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.