View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 07:46 PM
truewars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1171611 View Post
Well, we know Paul is in hell because he served the law of sin with his flesh. (Rom. 7:25) Of course Jesus was talking to the JEWS who were waiting for a KING and an earthly KINGDOM in Matthew, but we can still rip it out of context, ignore Paul's teachings on soul liberty, and apply it to us today so we can enslave people to the rudiments of the law and bondage of works. Of course Lot is in hell because he got drunk and slept with his daughters, even though the Bible calls him "just Lot." What does the Holy Spirit know, anyway?

</sarcasm>
"O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?" Paul here was demonstrating a lost person still dead in sin, and without Christ. But than, Paul writes: "I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord (He is thanking Jesus for giving him a place to put his sins, and NOW giving him of His Spirit to overcome sin through being led by the Spirit). So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin (Romans 7:24-25). "For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified" (Romans 2:13). "That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk NOT AFTER THE FLESH, but after the Spirit" (Romans 8:4).

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine" (1 Timothy 1:9-10).

HEBREWS 5:9

You harlots call obedience to God works because you're lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. You start drawing near to God and He'll draw near to you, "Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded (harlot)". Stop agreeing with the devil and start agreeing with God, not with your lips but with your heart. Start crying "O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?".

The sacrifices and rituals where done away with in Christ, but the law of God remains. You who tamper with the law, tamper with that which defines the very image of the divine nature of God (the image of Jesus Christ). That is antiChrist! You cannot separate that law from the divine nature which defines the image of Christ Jesus. Jesus as he fulfilled the law of God, became the very express image of God (Heb. 1:3). He loved the Lord with all of His heart, mind, soul, and strength. When you do this, supernaturally you become something you are not. This is the true Grace of God, working in you. Giving you power over sin. Sin, separates you from God. When you are in covenant with Christ, the Lord writes His law upon your heart and mind.

Mark 12:30-31 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.