View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleprotector View Post
A clear and coherent explanation of a proper view of Bible inspiration is here:

http://av1611.com/kjbp/articles/raj-inspiration.html

I have an article on Bible inspiration here:

http://www.bibleprotector.com/LUL02.pdf
Thank you BP, your .pdf file and Moses' article are both excellent. I am taking the doctrine of inspiration and presenting it in a different manner, as the "MV"s and Original Manuscript Frauds accuse us of teaching "double inspiration", by their definition of "inspired", I am pointing out to them that actually the inspiration process regarding the Scriptures is a triple inspiration:

1. The original autographs.
2. Exact copies and translations of the true Scriptures as they wear out or are destroyed by heretics.
3. The work of inspiration in the spirit of the believer in understand doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness(Job 32:8)

These people, for mercenary reasons or personal glorification, persist in opening what they think is a "can of worms" and find 3 things inside that can: a Lamb, a Dove, and a Lion. Every KJV ever burned, 12 grew back in it's place. These people are nothing more than Intellectual Inquisitioners. At the time that the Catholic Chruch was top dog politically they could burn and slaughter by the sword and get away with it. Being low down on the totem pole politically since the Reformation, expediency has preached to them that they must change their tactics and transform their Inquisition over into the realm of "scholarship" and "manuscript evidence" rather than stakes and swords.

Inspiration is not a state, a condition, as being in a state of hypnosis, but is a process that continues from nanosecond to nanosecond with each child conceived. That is the thrust of Part 3 and I hope that gives you a bit more perspective on the manner of presentation of this study and teaching.

Thank you again, grace and peace to you today, and much fruit may you bear.

Tony