View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Dr.,

This is a holiday we do not celebrate in the USA. Only England and the nations that never separated celebrate this holiday as far as I know.

I'm so glad we won the war of independence. I'd also like to think my American forefather Jacob Anderson for doing what it took to kill the redcoats and free our nation from the oppression of England.

I think I'll celebrate Jacob Anderson and his work to give my family and nation their freedom or religion.

Atlas
My dear friend my ancestors (Polacks) were abandoned by Sir Winston Churchill and President Roosevelt to the USSR, even though the 'free' Polish Army fought side by side with the British and Americans and helped the allies win WWII.

I remember my father telling me when the war ended the Polacks were the only ones not rejoicing because they knew that their beloved country had fallen into the hands of Stalin.

However, I hold no grudges and am proud to be a Citizen of the British Empire!

BTW your ancestors (unless they were from Europe) were British NOT Americans, in fact as you well know we are JAPHETHITES.

And one more thing your ancestors may have killed the Red Coats but they would be turning in their graves if they knew you have a HAMITE at the helm.

At least Britain and Australia are still run by JAPHETHITES!

Hey, you never know maybe next time around a RUCKMANITE may become president.