View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 11:47 AM

It was researching the NWO and all of its facets, cults, secret organizations and well-laid plans that drove me back to God after years of rebellion.
I could write sooo much about the stuff I learned, but the clincher for me was when I started reading all of Gail Riplinger's work, seeing the attack on the Word. I threw myself into learning about the version issue, and it cemented my faith in the pure Word. Once I arrived at complete respect and humility towards the Word of God, I got saved, praise God!
Anyways, topics like this cause me to pour out tons of type, then erase it all and start over again. I could talk for hours on such topics.
I will severly stunt my enthusiam now, and only mention two things:

Check out Chuck Missler's video available on torrent searches, perhaps even youtube, called Return of the Nephilim. Covers UFOs, the fallen angels that left their first estate, and dimentionality. I think he also covers some of these groups that are intertwined with such beings.

Another interesting thing about the Antichrist: Satan doesn't know when the rapture will occur any more than we do, therefor he would have had to have his final antichrist ready at all times throughout the history of man.

(I know Chuck Missler isn't a KJB believer, but he is a great expository teacher, and I have learned alot from his resources, but I never swallow his textual criticisms. However, he does expose amazing things about the Word of God that could have taken me a lifetime to find out on my own, and he DOES read from the KJ.)

Any thoughts?

-Its going to take me forever to get caught up on these forums!-