View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 12:19 PM

TLDurst,

Quote:
If one believes in Jesus Christ and accepts him as his Lord and Saviour but is never baptized where will he spend eternity?
The same place the thief on the cross went, he was never baptized.

Quote:
I've always known and believed that Jesus died on the cross for my sins
Well have you even been saved?

I also believe George Washington was the General in the War of Independence. That however will not save you. Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and saviour?

It is more than just believing a fact in history. Fact: Jesus died on the cross and a new religion was started because of it. Many people believe that Jesus died, but they have not ask Jesus to save them from their sin and accepted his death for them. he died to take your place. he never sinned, therefore he died for us. Only his death and blood can and will pay your sin debt. Your debt must be paid. Either you will pay it buy going to hell or you accept his payment for your sin. salvation is about paying a debt that must be paid. It is about far more than a head knowledge that Jesus died on the cross. I believed that before I was ever saved.

You need to think about a time in your life when you called on Jesus, repented of your sin and ask him to save you. If you can not find this in your life you are not saved.

Also do not forget.

Quote:
2 Cor 2:15

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
When you get saved there will be a change, there always is. Paul in the Bible he changed, as did peter and every other person that ever got saved in the Bible. Salvation always brings forth a change in any man or woman.

My guess is that if you do not know how to get saved, more than likely you have never been saved. Go back in your mind a think this over. I have no idea who is or who is not saved.

Atlas