View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainBibleBeliever514 View Post
Continued confession out of a contrite spirit is essential to having a continually closer fellowship with God.
This does NOT mean that confession, let alone continual, is in ANY way necessary for salvation.
Brother, if there was any way possible I could remember them all and would have to go through the law of Moses to see the number I transgressed day by day, would you like me to try and give you a list of sins I committed today? Not yesterday or the day before, but just this day, today? Am I in a forum of Bible fundamentalists or Nazarene holiness?

Eph. 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

Col. 2:Col 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Brother, have I missed three things: Did John Wesley join this forum, and are these passage above written in present, or past tense, and do I walk by faith, and not by sight? I've never been baptized in water, I've never took what is called "communion" but one time in my life, and I've never "confessed" anything to anybody but on the day of my salvation I spoke aloud in a Sunday school class at the age of 12, God, forgive me through Christ's blood, a sinner.

Where am I incomplete and what is God gonna do to me?

Grace and peace

Tony