View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 06:15 PM
ONEWAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody1611 View Post
That proves that the King James Bible is Perfect. You show me another "bible" that is perfect and we'll discuss.
Just started researching about a week ago...will let you know. It is one of the reasons I came to this site. It is ridiculous idea that God only inspired or preserved His Word in English language.

Quote:
So, if I witnessed to someone and didn't have my Bible but told them how they could be saved, they couldn't get saved?
I didn't say that but it is a true statement that no one can be saved without hearing the Word of God. In america it is not a problem typically since most have heard but in more remote places it is a problem for soul winners who don't quote scripture. The Holy Spirit using THE WORD is what convicts and saves not us. It is like a hammer taking credit for building a house.

Quote:
http://baptist1611.phpbb3now.com/vie...php?f=1&t=1466

There is a little study on the subject, but I think there is a book that describes these 7 churches and how they represent periods of history.
don't base doctrine on man made systems...this stuff is dangerous but as way of a comment. Shouldn't you have stretched out the date for Philadelphia - meaning brotherly love (1500-1900) to say about 1970