View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simons View Post
Does this mean in the deception they could lose there salvation?

Like if Christian in Churches end up worshipping the Anit-christ and or also taking the mark would have there names blotted out of the book of life.

Also how about Christian the change the word of God? What happens to there name?

This is what I find so puzzling about the once saved always save crowd. They just say it is impossible to saved, or be a believer had have your name blotted out of the book of life or be renewed unto repentance, or one could blaspheme the Holy Ghost after being saved, or simply just quit believing, they just skirt the many scriptures that refute that misunderstanding and devise elaborate explanation of certain scriptures and add other but cannot infuse the scriptures that many many times show that deception has serious consequences.
Not just losing a little of this and little of that, but losing of it all.

The ten virgins 5 where wises 5 where foolish.

In the end God knows I suppose.

Is once saved always saved and primary doctrine?

Once saved always saved is just not so fundamental as some would like it to be, it take a lot of explaining to wash away certain scripture.

Aloha brother Scott,

"Rightly Dividing" the word of God is one of the 3 "KEYS" to understanding the Scriptures (the other 2 are - #1 The Holy Spirit and #3 The Jew).

Check out the list of "salvation verses" on my web page: http://www.thywordistruthkjv.com/. under "Bible Lessons" > "Verses on Salvation".

I have listed most of the salvation verses (that I have found) in the entire Bible. If you will read all of them you will find that the verses indicating you can NOT lose your salvation out-number those verses that indicate you CAN by better than 5 to 1!

Since we know that God is not the "author of confusion" [1Corinthians 14:33], then there must be a "scriptural" reason for these differences, and the answer lies in knowing how to study the Bible: #1. Seeking guidance from the Holy spirit. #2. rightly dividing the word of God. #3. Always keeping track of what is meant for the Jew (Hebrews-Israelites).

You might check out the Lesson on "How to Study the Bible" on my web page also (Under The King James Bible Section) as it may be of some help to you.