View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 05:50 PM

be careful I listened to reggai as an unsaved person the Marijauna music of the Jamaican drug cartels.

it has a spirit about it that even masking it in Christian lyrics cannot hide what effects it has on ones own spirit. this is the issue of the whole rock culture in Christian worship. that is why I call most of the so called worship concert music put out by Hillsong, Maranatha and others (Don Moen etc) as Christian ENTERTAINMENT not worship.

I use both hymns and modern songs for worship. but the musical instruments are accoustic and low in volume as not to affect the body with endorphenes and or adreneline. and our song portionof worship is kept to no more than 45 minutes on the average it is 30min. and 45 miniutes to an hour in Bibe Study.

I also would like to point out that the Reggai culture uses a Bible as its foundation that Marajauna use is biblical for spritual development. their version of the Bible has the listing of LORD IN the OT translated JAH. this is the term they use in JAH IREI Man! Reggai is more than just music it is par of the cultural religion of the Jamaicans. Jesus did not redeem cultures just men. so just listening to it is to promote something that is of Satan.

sorry to burst your Bubble Stephanos. but the Jamaican Reggai crowd never learned to rightly divide either.

Last edited by chette777; 08-14-2008 at 06:01 PM.