View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
Yes Brother, I find it quite frightening how many will happily correct the Bible. Maybe these men believe that they are somehow amplifying Gods words, or expounding them, but they are unwise and deceived in their own conceit.
Every Major revival within the last 400 years has been through the KJB not from "The Greek" in fact God has used the KJB more than any other Bible in any other language.... period. The last revival from expounding the greek probably dates back to the 1st century which just strengthens my hold on the KJB as Gods preserved word for us ...today. The "Greek" does not belong in the pulpit.

But enough of them really, by carrying on we are only giving them stage space, lets get back to the edification of the Brethren through Gods word and ignore the "show offs".

1 Timothy 4:6-7 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained. But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
What does revival mean to Karl Barth while writing 40 years of gibberish while having an affair with his secretary? What does revival mean to Sword Of The Lord, if the revival is without their instigation and book tables? What is revival to James White, Doug Kutilek, Dave Hunt, Hal Lindsay, Daniel Wallace, or any other mercenary? You ever read any Frederick Forsythe, Steve? You know a mercenary will change his allegiance in the middle of a battle if the salary of the other side is better? Just like Gary Hudson and all the rest of the "ex-Ruckmanites" and "former KJVOs". They can't go on and preach Christ, or try to, from their "new" version but are like hardcore UFO enthusiasts: Nearly 99 percent of all "scientific" UFO investigators eventually wander off into the occult. Thus all the "formers" become Inquisitioners rather than edifiers.

So as far as my "ministry" goes they'll get a taste of their own medicine from a source they can't refute, but only undermine: The Scriptures. They are not the ones God wants, God wants the millions sitting on the sidelines watching and listening. The Frauds are in the same boat with Demas as far as I am concerned.

I've sat in classrooms and saw a school replace God as the Authority on the Scriptures with itself.

nu-epithants and Granville-Sharp means nothing to me, David Brainerd coughing his lungs up at the age of 26 witnessing to American Indians mean something to me.

Grace and peace to you brother, you have a good week.

Tony