View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
it is because I accept Biblical authority that I reject new man-made doctrines about the Bible.
LOL, Sir,
since you have not even figured out what Biblical authority IS,
I would hate to see what you do with any serious doctrines.

Quote:
Thanks all for the discussion. This is my last post in this thread. I feel I have answered everyone that wants responses, and that further responses are just repeats of what has already been said. If anyone wants to continue the discussion with me, or feels I have not sufficiently answered any questions, feel free to send me a private message or email (my email is in my profile).
Translation: Your concept of the Bible has been filleted like a fish my friend, and your old musty argument still rings as hollow as it did on post no. 9. The strings on your puppet show have been revealed. I warned you that nonsense won't fly on this forum. I would normally say "best wishes" at this point, but when I meet people who go out of their way to spread the teaching that there is no inerrant Bible available for today's God-thirsty souls, I am forced to hope others simply avoid you and thereby avoid your confusion, which God is clearly not in the habit of authoring.

My advice: Go in peace, learn more about the Bible and praise God for His inerrant KJV...
and please take your sidekick Maverick with you.