View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 05:07 PM

Brother Tim

I sincerely and truly hope FSSL is saved, I really do. That was un-Christian of me to call him Beelzebub. I am human, and I also have quite the sense of humor if I do say so myself, so I had to give him a little jab there. But I hope he is saved.

I do not visit FFF very often. I did at first out of curiosity, and I read quite a few posts, especially in the Bible Versions Forum. But the way the MVs attack those who believe in the Bible (and again, there is only one) is very immature and juvenile. I am 55 years old and really do not have the energy to argue with very childish people like this.

I would go there and let them question me about this UFO sighting if they want. I have nothing to hide, I told the truth as best as I can remember (it has been over 30 years). It is still very fresh in my mind, you don't forget experiences like this.

But I would not be a regular there. They are very childish and immature. Instead of posting scripture to support their positions, they usually ridicule a person, as if that proves they are right.

These folks don't get it. They will never understand scripture through scholarship. You can only understand scripture through the Holy Spirit, they are spiritually discerned.

1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

These folks think we are fools. That is exactly what the Bible says the natural man will think.

If ever they have the courage to trust God who promised to preserve his scriptures, then their eyes will be opened to understand, but not until.